NDB to set up regional office in India
The NDB is to set up a regional office in India for funding and monitoring infrastructure projects in the country and Bangladesh. The...
In partnership with the GIIN Investor Forum
Bringing its unique approach to delivering conferences, Uxolo Global 2022: Development & Impact Finance - The HYBRID edition, is set to be the largest, most innovative networking event in development finance. Join the industry on 11th October in The Hague as we theorise how the industry can mobilise large-scale private capital investment in climate, infrastructure and development finance projects.
Mobilising private capital into global development projects supporting the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) is of course a key priority for the MDBs & DFIs; and to help facilitate these blended finance structures we are delighted to be partnering with the Global Impact Investing Network's GIIN Investor Forum, which is taking place on the 12th & 13th October (after Uxolo Global), also in The Hague.
The partnership of these two events side by side is the perfect way to capitalise on networking opportunities between public and private capital during this period; with Uxolo bringing public institutions and The GIIN bringing private impact investors to the blended finance party. It's a match made in heaven, and we cannot wait for you to be a part of it!
Who will we make sure you meet?
• Development Finance Institutions
• Multilateral Development Banks
• Private Capital Investors
• Impact Investors
• Commercial Banks
• Export Credit Agencies
• Insurance Providers
• Law Firms
How will this differ from anything you've attended before?
• Enjoy a dedicated networking concierge service available to connect you with potential clients both in the room and online
• Senior level speakers will partake in new session formats, such as game shows or more intimate idea labs making for a more interactive and engaging experience
• Sessions will vary throughout the day and include audience surveys, case studies and interviews - all encouraging speakers to challenge the status quo
• You will find relaxed networking environments including local ice breaker drinks, walking tours, morning runs and yoga
Every element of this event is carefully created to ensure you learn something new and meet the right people, all whilst enjoying yourselves.
For more information on this flagship event, including sponsorship enquiries or speaking requests, please contact Sam: email@example.com
Become an Uxolo Events 365 Member!
The Uxolo Membership is a networking-focused subscription, which gives you the capability to contact other members within your sector as well as attend all virtual events 365 days a year.
With a 365 Events Membership you will get access to all virtual events in 2022, and 30% off your physical ticket to any in-person Uxolo event. Plus:
• Content searchable by topic, tag, industry, sector, region or country
• Access to our specialist content library that is updated throughout the year
• Unlimited access to ALL live and on-demand virtual events
• Use of advanced networking features (inc. delegate list access, arrange private meetings, 1:1 video calls, introduction service)
• Access to downloadable content, from industry reports to sponsor materials
• Access to exclusive members-only sessions and events
• Unparalleled virtual networking with market peers with our Membership Directory
Email Nick.Davies@uxolo.com for more info!
Contact me to discuss your event sponsorship package or group delegate booking.
Ask me about media partnerships and your registration
Ask me about the venue, accommodation or for assistance with the virtual event platform.
Get in touch with me about agenda content and speaking opportunities.